Join us in person for our co-ownership masterclass.
Affordable homeownership- how to enter the property market in a fraction of the time.
Wanting to get started on buying that property but not sure where to start?
Would you like to enter the property market but are not sure if you can afford to buy?
Perhaps you already have a co-owner and want to make sure you protect your assets when you purchase a property together.
You may even work in the property industry and are interested in how co-owning can help your clients enter the market in half the time!
We know how difficult these things can be and, we want to help you to make it happen!
Come and join experts from Aspire Lawyers, Benevolence Financial Group, Bricklet, Mortgage Mates, Move Homes and Property Mates to learn more about the co-ownership process, including:
- How to legally protect your assets when buying a home with another person- including what to include in a co-ownership agreement.
- How to finance a live in, or investment property when buying with another person, including traditional and non-traditional finance options.
- Innovative property builds that allow you to have 100% occupancy with only 50% cost.
- Learn about new and exciting co-ownership platforms that help you safely and securely find a co-owner to buy a home with.
- Enjoy a post masterclass social event where you can speak with experts about your co-ownership journey, whilst meeting fellow potential co-owners who you can own a home with. FREE Pizza and Beer included!
- Where you fit in if you work in the property industry.
Tuesday 21st June from 5pm – 8pm WST
110 William Street, Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
FREE. With FREE pizza and beer included!
Can’t make it to the event in person but still interested in co-owning?
event for those who cannot attend in person. Unfortunately this version doesn’t come with the free pizza and beer, but it can still help you to own a home!We have an online option to the
Please email@example.com to find out more.